So relieving Foot Massage
It was my last day in Tawau. My whole body aches because of sharing the small super single bed with hubby for 3 weeks. I did not exercise at all, and I spent my 3 weeks doing normal things that a wife would do, ‘housekeeping’ and laundry. I would join hubby and his friends at the mess for dinner at around 7.30pm (this only lasted a week because my skin grew thick after a few meals and I was not suppose to be there anyway because these people will always talk about work). We would go out with Remy after the formal dinner to play pool or to have more food. Hey! I am a big eater; I couldn’t eat that much in the mess since they don’t serve that much food. And they didn’t expect a girl like me to eat a lot. I still remember a person sitting in front of me giving a cynical smile when I had a second serving of rice. Oh so embarrassing!
Since it was my last night in Tawau, (after a 1 hour session of quarreling), hubby offered me if I wanted to have a foot massage rather than accompanying me to a club. So I said yes!
I found a massage centre in the middle of town, opposite of heritage hotel Tawau, it was called A1 massage centre. It was located on the 2nd floor. I went upstairs to check out the charges, and they were quite affordable.
40mins foot massage: RM25
1 hour full body massage: RM50
The place was ‘OK’. They placed 15 reclining chairs in a hall, they had no other customer except me so I didn’t find the place congested but I think the situation would change if the place is pack with people.
The masseur was a middle age lady and properly attired. I could tell that she was very experience looking at her swollen knuckles. She told me that they would let a male masseur to massage a male client. No hanky-panky. A real stress relieving body massages. She offered me for a whole body massage but I opt for foot massage instead. She was good but her strokes were sometimes a little too hard for me. But I told her to slow down. She told me that their placed is often visited by football players, athletes, guest from a nearby hotel. The management won’t allow their staff to entertain any request for personal session in hotel rooms to maintain a clean image. I like the way they manage the place and the people. It’s comfortable and unthreatening.
Nevertheless, this massage centre could never be better than the one I’ve been to in Penang. 1 hour of foot, legs and shoulder massage cost me RM30. I go there every month. It is very satisfying! This massage place is located at TESCO Extra Sungai Dua Penang, and they run another centre at an adjacent building to prove that they are really making business. How i wished i have something like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment